Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ohio encourages poor judgment

I don’t currently own a chain of successful restaurants. This is a gross oversight on my part. I hope to correct this sometime in the future. When I do, you can be sure of a few things:


I will always serve fresh, delicious food.


I will require my employees to wash their hands excessively.


I will never choose to name my restaurant in a confusing manner.


This is a restaurant I will never own.


Look, all I’m saying is Park first, Eat second… seems a bit more logical to me. I don't care if it is the best breakfast in Cleve at special prices!

2 comments:

cadiz12 said...

yeah, but will you offer the best breakfast in cleve?

Bill C said...

I have my doubts about those "special prices." They don't call it O-HI-O for nothing.