Friday, November 16, 2007

Brace Yourselves

Bad news. I was diagnosed by a team of 17 professionals today as being completely addicted to Guitar Hero. Apparently, I suffer from violent mood swings and bouts of depression when I don’t play GH for more than an hour. This has made getting any reasonable amount of sleep almost impossible.


There’s no reason to point fingers, but I think it’s fun, so I’ll go ahead and use both hands to point directly at my friends for putting me in this position. They introduced me to the game in the first place. Without them and their XBOX 360, I probably never would have played the game in the first place. Now I’ve got this addiction to deal with. Thanks guys.


It’s not going to be easy to kick. They have a step down program. I have to replace the addiction with something slightly less addictive and work my way down. Tomorrow I take the first step. I get my shipment of heroin tomorrow. Supposedly, I only have to be on that for a year or so, then they move me on down the line. I guess heroin is easier to kick than GH. We’ll see how it goes.


Don’t be surprised if I never mention this ever again on the blog. I’m a pretty private person, especially when it comes to nonsense that I make up in order to sound much cooler than I really am.


I’ve only got one more night of freedom left, so I’m going to go play GH until my fingers bleed and I pass out from loss of blood. I really can’t think of anything that could be better than that.

1 comment:

omar said...

One more night of freedom? As in, because your heroin arrives tomorrow, or because you plan on being incarcerated?

In any case, good luck kicking the habit.