Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I call this one, "I have to be up at three AM for work and I should have been in bed an hour ago."

I got a flu shot yesterday, so yeah, I'm feeling sick today.  I don't think it's fair that diseases can attack me on a cellular level.  If I can't fight you with my bare fists, then you shouldn't be able to make me feel achy and tired.  Obama is doing absolutely nothing about this while he's the President.  Ugh!! I hate politics!!

Anyway, in spite of my general sucky feeling, I was still able to muster up a little energy today because I got to pick up my birthday present.  It's something I've been wanting for about 4 years now, so yeah, eat it flu or flu like symptoms from a "vaccination."

And you thought yesterday was mediocre... by the time November is over, people will think that mediocre means turn off your computer and never look at the internet again because you may accidentally see this blog.

6 comments:

Syar said...

"Dancing gangbanger out of West Side Story" = WHOA. Amazing.

cadiz12 said...

question is: are you a shark or a jet?

Anonymous said...

What's in the box?? I want pictures.

Anonymous said...

Flu shot? Good way to feel sick from what I've heard...

Madelyn said...

Did the store wrap it for you?

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that our card arrived safely?