Friday, November 04, 2011

The Harsh Reality

We don't live forever. Yesterday's post really got me thinking. Our clothes don't live forever either. There will come a day when my sweatshirt will be no more. This is a day accompanied by my obvious rue. Oh how I will rue that day! But I like to be prepared, so I've thought about what kinds of things I'd like to have on the eventual replacement for my beloved Mr. T Experience Sweatshirt.

Behold:


I might be wrong, but I think I'm taking "pants off impressed" to a whole new level.

2 comments:

Syar said...

Not to overstep any boundaries, but my pants basically flew off, folded themselves up and tucked themselves away in a drawer when I saw that you had drawn something, then I read further, my pants flew back on my body, flew back off and repeated the above steps. DOUBLE pants off impressed.

And YESSSSS to a sandwich pouch.

cadiz12 said...

maybe that spoon should be a spork?