Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mmmmmmmmmm...


Yeah, I kinda like powdered donuts... or napkins, who can be sure with trick photography these days.


Just so we're clear, yes, I can fit all six mini powdered donuts in my mouth at the same time from a pack of Hostess Mini Powdered Donuts. I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just reporting the facts.

Let me just say that today has been spectacular so far. I had the pleasure of going to work... again... and that of course brought the joy of being blamed for things that are not my fault. Things like, New York is on the east coast, not on the west. Sorry guys, my bad. I made a few calls to try and get everyone over there to work until 8pm, so as to satisfy our needs, but I think they took a vote and all decided to go home at 5pm their time like they do everyday. Again, I apologize to everyone one the west coast.

No comments on my first post yet. I must say, I'm a little disappointed. I mean, no, I haven't told anyone that I have a blog yet, but I was kind of hoping everyone would just inherently know. I'll let word of mouth do the rest.

Well, until I think of something else to say, keep on truckin'.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Nice face there buddy! lol!Keepeating those powder donuts!!!
ps if u ever get bored u can check my blog out...just a lot of pouting, but it makes a few ppl laugh. Byed Bye 4 now!

http://followmandi.blogspot.com