Thursday, April 15, 2010

Economic problem

Maybe it's just me, but $2.99 for "How to deal" starring Mandy Moore on VHS seems a bit steep. Also, I'm not even sure I possess the technology necessary to view this cinematic masterpiece any more.



A little follow up to yesterday's post. It looks like someone was listening because check out today's numbers in the same location:



The good times can't last forever though, later on I lost my speedy 3G connection and was left with only Edge network speeds. As you can see, 3G really is exponentially faster:



It's a good thing I have little interest in anything other than the ability to send and receive one character an hour. Honestly, if you need to text someone something faster than one word a day, just send them a fax already!

-- Posted From My iPhone. Jealous?

No comments: