Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Clarification/ update

I'm not sure why, but that last picture seems to be unpopular. I can assure you that it is, in fact, chapstick on my lips, not frosting. I wouldn't be able to leave frosting on my lips long enough to take a picture, let alone the 38 I did take to get the right one for the post.

I have prepared a very thorough illustration to explain what happened to create the scenario which seems to be causing nightmares among children ages 23 to 78.




I hope that clears things up.

If further clarification is required, I'm sure you'll let me know. Be warned though, an equally impressive illustration like the one above will be used to explain why I use illustrations to explain things.

-- Posted From My iPhone. Illustrations brought to you courtesy of my girlfriends wacom graphics tablet. All typos are subject to copyright and are totally intentional.

9 comments:

omar said...

I much prefer this picture. In fact, I'd go so far as to recommend that every subsequent SnJ post includes hand-drawn pictures.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to clarify further. Mostly because I want to see more quality illustrations.

Syar said...

Yes. Aaaaand...yes.

cadiz12 said...

i think syar pretty much said it all.

those tablet things are cool.

Madelyn said...

I guess i'm just confused as to how the chapstick goes from nice smooth top to chunks falling off. I mean is there biting involved? Maybe you need to buy a different brand of lip balm.

Becky said...

wow, if your chapstick is that gross, maybe you should either 1) stick it in the microwave for a few seconds to melt it back down into a usable shape, or 2) go buy some new goddamn chapstick.

i'm in LOOOOOVE with the isllustration, though. that tablet did no favors to your penmanship, though - it's like mandwriting.

Moar said...

I would like to take donations to buy you a new chapstick~!

"mandwriting" LOL

Anonymous said...

Maybe you have confused Chapstick with glue stick?

Madelyn said...

i think anonymous could be right, you could be putting glue on your lips. Let me ask you this, after you put it on do your lips feel sticky?