Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The face of evil

It's not every day you get the chance to stare evil right in the face. Even if you did have the chance, I'm not sure it's something you'd really want. I've been staring at it for the past two days and I can tell you for a fact that it is terrifying.

Take a gander yourself, but be warned, you might want to put on some diapers for this one.








There are supposedly a thousand words that make up the worth of this picture, but there are none to describe the horror that fills your soul when you see this creature dance the Christmas chicken dance. Fortunately for all of you, my iPhone doesn't do video. You can thank me now for not giving you a reason to end your ability to hear and see. Ok, maybe just for the hearing, but then again, you might not be feeling so thankful after revoking your own eye privileges. I understand and respect your feelings at this time.

This concludes my first official post with my iPhone. Oh yeah, I have an iPhone, did I mention that? Yeah, it's true. Now I can finally type résumé without anyone asking me what exactly I'm about to resume. That should clear up an extra three hours for me everyday now that I won't have to reply to all those resume vs résumé related emails. What am I going to do with all that free time? Perhaps I'll look into this myspace thing all the kids are talking about.*

* this last sentance is supposed to be funny because everyone knows that facebook is where all the cool kids hang out these days. Maybe writing out this explanation takes away from that humor, but I'm much more worried that people are going to think that I'm actually going to spend time on myspace.



-- Post From My iPhone

10 comments:

Becky said...

congratulations on joining the year 2007.

cadiz12 said...

dude DOES have a maniacal look in his eyes...

omar said...

I'm impressed by the length of this iPhone post. iPhone iPhone iPhone.

I wish I got a kickback from Apple every time I said the word.

Madelyn said...

Maybe your boss is planning on having this dancing chick (or whatever the hell is is) replace you. . . Yup, he definitely looks smarter than you . . . plus he can dance!

Madelyn said...

ummm, I believe I tagged you. Typically I think tagging is suppose to be like a no pressure situation, But I would like you to consider yourself under pressure.

Anonymous said...

Um, that thing is adorable. What are those bobbly things it has on it's widdle hat?

I think when it comes to Myspace, it's best just to leave the topic alone and never jest. Would you rather be spending your resume vs resume (pretend there are squiggles over the e's please) argument free hours responding to concerned emails about your alleged jaunts on Myspace or spending them browsing iPhone Apps or playing that Block game you've been talking about? I thought so.

P.S : I have a new blog up. Can't promise actual blogging going on there, but it's up.

-Syar

Jon said...

Syar: if there is one singular place in this entire universe where you do not need to apologize for infrequent posting, it is here at the Shuck N Jive.

Also, I seem to have been tagged by a faithless reader/sibling. We'll see who's laughing last by mid March at the latest!!

Madelyn said...

Did you read my post entitled "Overwhelming"? It talked about my battle with picking which cd to listen to. Are you having the same problem right now? I don't know how you couldn't be?

Also, I tagged you (B) word!

Also, Also, I love Bill McNeal.

Jon said...

Omar: I just realized that your avatar is holding an iPhone... I'm shedding a few tears of joy...

Madelyn: If I wasn't so overwhelmingly drawn to Folie A Deux right now, I might be having that problem, but that's just how it goes sometimes...

Bill is the bestest.

Also, I know I've been tagged because you've mentioned it approximately 200 times in the last day and a half. I've given myself an unofficial deadline of March 34th, so don't worry, it's coming.

Madelyn said...

Folie a deux is probably my favorite out of those 4 right now too, but I also really like infinity on high. It's just not as new to me.

Here's #201- - - you've been tagged!